Thursday, September 20, 2007

Talented friends

In a fit of organization, I decided to clean out my e-mail InBox. Much of what I'd saved were emails with pictures. Some of the pictures have been posted to Fiberly Friends' blogs or photo sites, but others had not, so I thought I'd share some of the very lovely fiberly endeavors of some very talented women.

I've explained about the Fiberly Friends in a previous post, but they deserve another mention. You can read about Carolyn's and Barbara's sewing, and Liana's and Mardel's sewing and knitting on their blogs. You can see pictures of Kathryn's, Peggy's, Diane's and Pam's wonderful fiberly work on their photo sites. Though Patti doesn't take pictures, Joanna and Linda do. And we can't wait to see what newest Fiberlies Mary and Sheila have made.

      

There's more here.