Thursday, September 06, 2007

A little knitting progress


Drop Stitch Skirt
The skirt went by much more quickly after the second start and it's done. I had a hard time knitting the wraps at first because the flat ribbon tightened on the cable of the circular needle and I had to fiddle with each stitch to get it on the needle to knit. But on the second go-round I figured out that if I didn't pull the stitch on the needle, it stayed loose, so three days of knitting in Phoenix amounted to two days in West Linn and my mom has a skirt (or will when I get it in the mail to her).






Seville
It's not going as fast as I'd like, but I have made progress:

The back when I got home from Phoenix on Saturday


The back on Tuesday


There are just too many things I want to knit (and sew...and crochet (which first I have to learn...))