Monday, February 19, 2007

Knitting Rest

I haven't knit on anything for three days and I have to admit I'm missing it. I'm not quite sure what I did, but the joint between my right middle and ring finger is swollen, and though it doesn't hurt when I'm passive, or typing, it is painful when I knit and even during some sewing tasks. So I'm giving it a rest.

The Rosie Shirt
In the meantime, I've done a little sewing. Tom has a new shirt. (I do like having all the shirt fabric cut—when the spirit hits me I can just sew!)


This will be known as the "Rosie shirt" because the Border Collies remind us of our Border Collie terrier cross, Rosie, here with her favorite toy, a "rah-rah."


Rosie was our second dog, adopted from the Tri-City Animal Shelter in Fremont, California. We decided to get a second dog when Stanley seemed to be bored and started getting into trouble such as opening the undersink door and getting into the trash (we had to install baby locks to keep him out.) They became best friends.