Sunday, July 30, 2006

Too little time...

Of course the irony of the title of this is that I am semi-retired (emphasis less on the "semi") and have more time than ever before. I used to say "So much fabric, so little time." Then it was "So much fabric and yarn, so little time." Now add "ideas" to the mix and I'd have it about right.

I thought when we moved to Oregon and the freedom from 40+ hour/week jobs I would get so much done. And I have accomplished a lot, but then I keep getting more books and magazines and more ideas.

The latest culprit with the Fall Interweave Knits. First of all it was pretty thick, which should have told me something right there. Then when I settled down with it, sitting next to the one-third knit Forest Stole, it was clear the magazine was going to be trouble.







Then again we have to have goals...